Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birthday Season Commences

Isn't it funny when the weather starts to get warmer, the possibilities of fun adventures become more abundant?

Birthdays and engagements and graduations and moves and new adventures.

I have been reflecting a lot about my life recently.  Weird times are approaching and it makes me nervous.  But I have a lot of great people in my life who exude positivity into the world and my life.  And I am beyond blessed for that.  

I need cheerleaders in my life.  I need the fun adventures of going out to a bar and singing all sorts of old school songs with your friends.  Or the nights when friends save you from creepy guys who try to dance with you.  I need beach days.  Including walks on the beach with my mom looking for the perfect piece of sea glass.  I need to be surrounded by old childhood friends and celebrating the fact that I was part of a surprise party.  I need causing a ruckess in the middle of a diner because my girlfriends just are so excited about life.

Spring and summer mean more adventures.  Concerts. More birthdays.  Wineries.  Gradation celebrations.  

I couldn't be more excited for all the adventures coming my way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment